Ask a question

Can I use PowerSwitch when I close/change my bank account or if my Credit Card information changes?

When you navigate to PowerSwitch under Payments & Transfers, the service will detect a change to a bank account or Credit Card that has a Pre-Authorized Payment associated with it, and you will then have the option to transfer the payment account to the new bank account or Credit Card.

Did this information answer your question?

Top 10 Questions

  1. I forgot my PIN. What do I do?
  2. How do I perform a wire transfer?
  3. What are the abbreviations for the transaction types for personal accounts?
  4. How do I find the branch/transit or account number?
  5. How do I get a void cheque for a preauthorized deposit?
  6. What are the different transaction codes and their meanings?
  7. How do I sign in to Online Banking?
  8. How do I find my BIC and IBAN numbers?
  9. How do I order cheques for my bank account?
  10. How do I set up Direct Deposit?