- Locate an ABM or branch
Ask a question
How do I find my BIC and IBAN numbers?
BMO’s Swift BIC Code for payment in Canadian dollars is BOFMCAM2.
For payment in US dollars, the Swift BIC code is PNBPUS3NNYC.
For funds coming from Europe, the IBAN code is the same as the 4-digit transit number and 7-digit BMO bank account number of the account to be credited (without spaces or dashes).
If you require additional assistance, visit your nearest BMO Bank of Montreal branch or call us at 1-800-363-9992
Top 10 Questions
- What does RIT/RIF mean?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I get a void cheque for a preauthorized deposit?
- How do I find the branch/transit or account number?
- How do I sign in to Online Banking?
- How do I set up Direct Deposit?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or small business?
- How do I order cheques for my bank account?
- How do I find my BIC and IBAN numbers?
- When are the tax slips mailed?